1. draw a butterfly where you want to cut yourself, butterfly can be any size, any shape, any colour. does not have to be perfect!
2. make it pretty if you want!
3. dont scrub it off, if you scrub it off then you have killed the butterfly, let it fade away by itself, when you have a shower dont wash it just leave it, if you cut while the butterfly is there, then you have killed the butterfly.
4. once it faded away then challenge yourself again, draw a family of butterflies, but if you cut one butterfly then you’ve killed all the butterflies!
5. keep doing this so you can stop cutting, its a good idea.
6 if a parent/friend/teacher asks whys there a butterfly there, just say you like drawing them :)
All credit to http://h-e-c-t-i-c.tumblr.com/